My bikes pull their weight, or more...

 ...and I have some pretty heavy bikes.  After my previous text-only post, here's a sampling of bits I successfully moved by bike, including a small dresser yesterday.

Yesterday's haul, thanks Elly!

More furniture
Not as tippy as I expected!

Wide-wise is still skinnier than a car

Jousting anyone?

The makings of a house
come home




A fridge!
Which towed surprisingly well


Cross training

And the usual

Everything I needed to travel from Santa Barbara to Eureka
pulled by the previous day's Craigslist find!

Even passengers
of all sizes


Alas, I don't have a picture of my personal record for weight, a 350 pound set of tractor pallet forks, although those were the end of the yellow Brendan buggy above.  Its axle, however, lives on, supporting the long kayak (and everything else) fetcher.  But ultimately, my goal in this post, and the blog in general, is not to impress, but rather inspire.  Start small, maybe a grocery run, or even just a visit to a friend's house, and  pretty soon, you too could be the gal or guy on the bike!

Comments

Popular Posts