And another thing!

 Whoa, two posts in one day, don't worry, I haven't caught a severe case of productivity. This one simply won't wait, and it does, unfortunately, deserve it's own independent mention.

This Sunday, November 19th is the International Day of Remembrance for those killed by motor vehicles in a world that seemingly accepts this tragic reality. 

https://worlddayofremembrance.org/#info

This memorial of actively burning candles caught my eye in Springfield yesterday, and it wasn't until I arrived home that I saw the MassBike email notifying me of the Remembrance Day, but I do feel a kinship with all loss-of-being on the roads and was moved to capture the image. Cars kill.

I plan to join a trail run Sunday, and the organizer has whole heartedly agreed to my suggested moment of silence at the start. Vulnerable road users move more naturally. Imagine a world where the natural mode wasn't at threat.  Be safe. Be well.

Comments

Popular Posts