Sproing!

 That's the sound I utter to represent the catastrophic failure of a device, often involving breaking apart into many small pieces, but it also seems apt to describe Spring this year, which officially started on Tuesday. With a bevy birds singing and temperatures reaching the upper 60s, for a few weeks, I've been saying, "It feels like Spring." Then Spring actually arrived and brought a lot of cold with it.

Wednesday morning snow

I know, I know, and I know one more time, weather is not climate, and I recall childhood snow on my birthday just after the day of fools, but I do propose a new climate phrase, still involving a double "c" abbreviation: Climate Confusion! 
At least this year I made it to March before my first tick bite. 2023 was February.

And now I'll hope the delay of posting has provided for a little more warming as I begin wandering on my bike for today. Regardless, I'm happy to be here feeling the cold!

Comments

Popular Posts